Here is the output on the Emulator.
|the EMI Calculator on the Android Emulator|
I also ran this on my mobile and apart from some display issues (like the Radio Buttons are not aligned with the text boxes) this was fine.
At first, I had some issues in running the program on the Mobile. The driver provided by android was not working. I was searching for the driver on HTC site. But then I found that HTC had provided the driver on the SD Card. Thanks HTC. Once that was installed, everything went very smooth. I connected the mobile through USB and it detected the device. I ran the program on Eclipse and it had detected the device and the program ran on the mobile.
Other pending things:
* need to figure out, how I can share it with some one.
* design a Logo.
* Add other features to the tool.